dinsdag 28 oktober 2014

Day 10: Lolita Shopping

Today we went on a lolita shopping journey, as I'm aware that not all of my readers are that interested in lolita stores I will give a brief description here and link to my lolita blog for further reading (just click on the brand name to be directed to the right page). As AP had released a collaboration with Disney yesterday we started at the Disney store. I wanted to buy the beret and dress. When we arrived at the Disney store I found out that both the dress and beret were sold out :( As I loved the series and didn't want to leave empty handed I bought a necklace, bracelet, tights and a bear dress (it is the same as the human sized dress, but you can use it to dress up your Disney bear).
After leaving the Disney store our first destination was Maiden Clothing, a secondhand shop that sells used clothing. I had already read on internet that you had to use the green elevator to get to the store. However, upon finding the sign outside we could not locate a green elevator, there was another normal grey elevator that we used and also led to Maiden Clothing. I was really disappointed, there were hardly any lolita dresses in the store, so we left pretty quickly. But to our great surprise we found another sign for Maiden Clothing, in front of the building next to the one we just entered. Here we did find the green elevator, and upon exiting it I entered lolita heaven. Lets just say I spent a good few hours browsing all the dresses and left with a few shopping bags ;).
Our next destination was BtSSB, as the atmosphere wasn't at all welcoming here we did not spend much time here but decided to go to Angelic Pretty.
The Angelic Pretty store was easily recognizable by the pink storefront. The shop girl here was pretty friendly, but there wasn't anything I really liked so I left quite soon to continue my journey to Innocent World.
Innocent World being one of my favorite brands I felt right at home, and left with a pretty big bag filled with lolita items.
Next on my list was Metamorphose, but on our way there we passed the Big Step building, where the Kera shop is located. At the Kera shop I bought the newest GLB and another older one. On our way back to the exit of the Big Step building we passed a hall filled with pinball machines, varying from quite recent to really old ones. We spent a lot of time trying out various pinball machines. While my father continued playing on the machines, my mom and I went downstairs to buy some gashapon (those eggs with toys in them). My mom chose a gashapon with angry cat key chains and I picked a Sylvanian Families one.

After we had all finished playing on the pinball machines we went to look for the Meta store, which was quite hard to find, but we did find it in the end.
On our way back to the hotel we also passed Bodyline, as it was right on our route we decided to see what they offered. And I actually left with a few items.
After recharging a bit in the hotel we left again to stroll around the busy shopping streets, when shops started to close we went to the same okonomiyaki place as yesterday, but contrary to yesterday we had to queue to get in. Luckily it was only a short wait and we were soon enjoying our meal.

All photos can be found at my flickr page

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten